By paying to reserve an item you are agreeing to the following terms. Please consider this before renting.
*Please read the product description for your garment on our website, this will outline any noticeable flaws if applicable.
- Dates are reserved after full payment only, no holds or half deposits
- Payment must be made before picking up a garment or having the garment posted.
- The bond is returned following an inspection of the dress to ensure it is in original condition and once fully Dry Cleaned to ensure all marks have been removed from Garment
- The bond will not be returned if any alterations/adjustments have been made to the dress without consent from StyledByMim
- In the case where further dry cleaning or repairs/alterations are required, the cost of this will be deducted from the bond.
3. Refund Policy
- No refunds are provided once the payment is made (exceptions apply)
- In the event you have paid to reserve an item however decide not to rent, the bond is returned.
- If there is Damage/ Marks to the Garment you were not made aware of prior to hiring and you don’t want to proceed with the rental you must make us aware of this within 3 hours of receiving Garment to receive a full refund Or else it will be assumed the damage was created by you
- If change of mind or event is cancelled a store credit will be provided
4. Dry Cleaning
- The cost of cleaning varies depending on the garment, if further dry cleaning is needed we will deduct from bond
- StyledByMim will clean the garments, do not attempt to clean the garment yourself
- If you get dry cleaning done yourself and the cleaners damage the garment this will fall under your responsibility and you will be charged accordingly
- postage is an additional cost and varies depending on the garment. However standard postage includes $30 for there and back express
- In the event there are delays by Australia Post and the garment does not arrive in time for your event, a refund will be issued.
- Tracking will be provided once the garment is posted
- Booking a try-on does not guarantee that the dress is reserved for your date.
- 15 minutes allowed per try-on.
- there must be a confirmed date you are interested in renting for to try on a dress.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, the try-on can be cancelled.
- Secondary try-ons are not available.
- Try-ons are not available after the garment has been reserved and paid for. If you are concerned about sizing, please try on the garment before deciding to pay.
- 3 garments max are allowed to be tried on at once (recommended to book 2 try on sessions if you are after more than 3 dresses)
- One guest is allowed into try on.
7. Rental Period
- For hires via postage, the garment must be posted back the next business day following your event unless an agreement has been made prior to payment of the rental. Failure to do so may result in late fees at StyledByMIims discretion.
- For pick-up and drop-off hires the garment must be returned within a day following your event unless an agreement has been made prior to payment of the rental. Failure to do so may result in late fees at StyledByMim discretion.
- If an item is damaged beyond repair, the full RRP of the item must be paid.
- Customers acknowledge that they are wearing second-hand items which have been rented by other customers. Therefore, refunds will not be issued for minor wear which could be expected of a second-hand garment.
- Small Marks/ Minor Damage is normal for hires and should be taken into consideration when hiring. If this is not Suitable for you we suggest buying the dress outright.